Saturday, September 03, 2005

that (kononnya) merdeka nite

after banging my head on the wall for couldn't answer the theory part of the electronics exam that night, i set my back on the bed. outside, at the "tangga besar", a huge crowd of merdeka (NOT!) people were singing, and jumping, and laughing, and whatever...

just after the exam,aresah (a foreign student) asked me: where are you going to after this? they ( she pointed to some friends) asked me to join them, go to KLCC.
/me replied: KLCC? naa, i'd better be sleeping in my room. there will be a huge crowd gathering at the park-
/she interrupted: a huge crowd? then they will be a concert and sorts of things like that?
/me: mm, go if you want to. i'm off. see you.

i took the stairs, and she waited for the lift. tokeyhstore was waiting at the car.

back in my room, suddenly i heard a small voice from inside me: feed me, onegai. it was about 0005 hour, 31st august. i walked reluctantly to the kedai, bought a bar of dairy milk with roasterd almond chocolate and went to the edge of the bukit, near the end of the field.

lying my back on the concrete floor and eating the bar, i counted the stars in the sky. the background sound was the voices of the people mentioned earlier. (should i say) persetankan semua!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home