Friday, August 19, 2005

influenced by an apple

Whenever I use a pc, I have to remind myself that I am using a pc, not an apple. It is obvious that a pc is not an apple, since a pc is a pc, and you eat the apple, or give eat to someone else, or hide it until it gets the rotten smell, or you can simply develop a community of lactobacillus acidophilus in the apple.

Whenever I use a pc, open more than 3 windows, I can’t stop my fingers from pressing the f9, f10 and the f11 keys. It has become a habit, a habit developed after some while spent in front of an apple. Remember the phrase: “an apple a day keeps the doc away”? Well, not in my case. even ten apples a day won't make the doc away.

I long for a pc that has it’s f9, f10 and f11 keys are functioning like on the apple keyboard.

see, i'm trying to press those keys again! those keys really come in convenient and handy when you use an apple computer, or better known as mac. unfortunately, for we are not exposed to the mac computer, most of us don't even know the function of these keys, and probably don't even know how to switch on a mac, including the brother who suppose to 'look after' the itd lab. [ngumpat, hahaha].even though i like to use apple computer, it is unlikely i'm going to buy one, for the price for that (-->) apple is not cheap.

conclusion: "a petai a day will make the doc away"

3 Comments:

At 4:08 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Imac is very hard to use
my dads office use imac
coz i tak biasa

i bring lots of petai jeruk back to cairo...

 
At 4:52 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah-ha...seriously, aku pun tak tahu functions tu. nanti aku kena ah tanya mung...

 
At 9:53 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

to d anonymous #1: camner baju? dah ok?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home