Wednesday, August 03, 2005

fattaqun nisaa'

i think it was one of the saying of the prophet sollallahu 3laihi wasallam, "fattaqun nisaa'" : that a man should fear girls, for he does not know what is in their mind. correct me if i'm wrong.

today, i chatted with a (should i say female) friend, and below is some of the dialogue:

\she: you already have a girlfriend right?
\me: yup.
\she: a man can marry up to four right?
\me: yes. why?
\she: then i'm going to be your second wife. [she grinned!]
\me: waa!? send me your resume first. i'll consider about it. eh, i have class. got to go.
[end]

ok,
1) i know that she was just kidding me, but do we suppose to kid on this matter?
2) my girlfriend is going to kill me when she find this out. hehehe.

2 Comments:

At 3:44 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

pity your gal. takziah dari aku untuk dia. hehehehehe..=)

 
At 8:15 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never know uv had a gf but every each of us will head that way. but not me not yet. for a girl to enter my family is as hard as it is for a girl to enter the japanese imperial family. either i will hav a war with the highest order or will i hav peace with them over this matter. looking above to my elders make me fright. God already knows the future, but what He know doesnt mean it is fix for us. it is about choice. ours. but hope it wont happen too soon. better conc on two thing between heaven and earth. never ready for it. never want. just worry bout the higher order. two of our seniors here were married...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home