Friday, August 05, 2005

aicha, thumbdrive, "tuala wanita" and \she

1) I listened to a song by outlandish, entitled “aicha”, and for my ears listening, the rhythm was just the same with “aisyah” by yasin. The lyrics were different, though. “aisyah” by yasin was about saidatina, the prophet’s (sollallahu 3laihi wasallam) wife, while the “aicha” was about a girl striving to preserve her muslimah identity, wearing the hijab in the west; i reckon. or maybe somone can give better explaination.

2) I got myself a new flash drive. 256mb for rm75. that was a good bargain, wasn’t it?.

3) it was in the marketing class.

\tokeyhstore: owh, new thumbdrive ah? Where did you buy this?
\me: riverside.
\tokeyhstore: What else are they selling there?
\me: “tuala wanita”
\me: “tuala wanita”? what’s that? "tuala" must be big right? why "tuala wanita"? can't men use it?
Exclamation: tokeyhstore tak tau apa itu tuala wanita.

4) I bumped into the girl whom wanted to be my second wife.

\she: did your girlfriend give you her resume?
\me: no; why?
\she: then why I have to give you my resume?
\me: because I have known her for a long time.
\she: then give me a form. I can fill it in. [as usual, she grinned]
\me: next time la, ok? Hahaha.

I ran away. She started giving me the fright. What’s in her mind? Anybody can give me a good guess?
Is she:
a) just kidding?
b) serious?
c) hoping?

The answer is d. she doesn’t know what to do with her life. want to be with me? think for several times first.
i wonder how many times my gf had thought about this.

4 Comments:

At 12:06 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

minah ni klaka giler! I think she's just teasing u.

 
At 2:42 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

aku pon rasa macam tu.hahaha. di da cakap nak mak dia carikan utk dia. tradisional sunggoh. bagus ah.

 
At 4:10 pm , Blogger kaori_kenshin said...

tah tah awak je yg perasan lebih kot...padahal that gal cume gurau2 jek...

 
At 8:07 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

never know that ur that laku...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home