Tuesday, April 04, 2006

wake me up

quotes of the semester:
1
"god gave you brain, but u don't know how to use it. worse, u don't want to use it" - dr. ahmed bouketir

2
"those lazy students are out of my concern" - prof. khalid

3
"cgpa is the fourth thing an employer will look at" - dr. shabri

4
"be one of those few students in the starting of the curve" - mdm farahayu

5
"you can be a good designer even if u fail your electronics subjects" - dr. aisha

6
"let me check it back in the book" - mr. muhammad

7
"get out of this class!" - mdm wan



you-make-my-day phrases:

this sem's fav:
"i diskris you two mark"

all time fav:
"we will learn how to make thadangleviu"
"make the arrow sharp enough so that u can kill abard"

[end of semester]
oh, it's the end already?
wake me up,
when the may buds bloom,
when the sky's blue,
when the calling's true.

wake me up next semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home