Friday, July 15, 2005

the cute chinese doll

/she: what language do you want to learn? [giving me a brochure]
/me: mandarin, maybe.
/she: ow, nice. do you have some basic?
/me: actually i've graduated the second level.
/she: then u can join level three. can you speak? [smiling] mandarin; i mean.
/me: not really. i forgot everything already maa. [laughing]
/she: you didn't practice?
/me: nope. don't have friend to practice.
/she: mm, you can take my number, maybe i can help you with the practice.
/me: wha?
/she: don't be shy.
/me: i'm afraid you'll fall in love with me. (dalam ati, hahaha)
/me: ni jiao shen me min ze?
/she: chinese or islamic?
/me: both.
/she: ting *ing se. [i could't hear clearly]
/me: ting ting se?
/she: ting ling.
/me: owh.
/she: and islamic name: salimah.

then she talked to another person.

salimah: so, you want to join?
/me: i'll think about this.
salimah: ok.
/me: xie xie.

i'll take the course if she's the teacher.

background song: come llote anok sapo dio.

2 Comments:

At 12:48 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

=)

 
At 3:22 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice joke!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home