Sunday, July 03, 2005

julai: bulan membaca

"read! by the name of your God that created!... alif lam kha"

i was so passionate in reading when i was young. all the praise to allah, for i was able to read at such young age, which denied my iq test result years ago; 50-60 points: terencat akal tahap sederhana. back to my past, i read almost anything, writtened on any material. perhaps that was one way i developed my common knowledge about the world.

when i was in my primary school, i read the 'pusaran' (quote: "pokok2 mati, tidak berkocak") and 'buchanan dan ladang epal [i forgot the title]' which most of you read them in your secondary school, i reckon.

my passion introduced me to the city of arialun and the saga of artakusiad. i even read that lost book of 'permata ....'. my first short story was published when i was in my primary school. i lost the copy of that mag...hu hu.

this passion also left me a lot of tears, laughs, giggles, grins and so much more. i even cried for the 'bapak derhaka' (another version of pusaran) short story.

however, sad but true, this passion seems to be fading, and fading and fading....plup.

2 Comments:

At 9:18 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hei...that sounds familiar!it's true. don't mess with girls. u don't know how far they can go...=)

 
At 11:47 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hoho.. same here.. i even had to read konserto terakhir at 9... so did u join the kempen membaca at kenms cafe?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home